Sunday, January 16, 2011

Soldes Soldes Soldes

The Winter sales have just started on Wednesday. More or less every shops cut their prices for up to 50% - each week there'll be a further reduction, so whether you buy at 50% or wait for another reduction is up to you - but the stuff you liked may not be there anymore in a week's time. 
soldes soldes soldes
 

rue d'Antibe
I strolled down the rud d'Antibes in Cannes on the first day, just to see how many people are there - I didn't see that many people. I didn't mean to do any shopping... but yes, indeed, it is tempting so I ended up coming home with two cashmere jumpers from Massimo Dutti - two for the price of one!
I have been looking for a pair of boots in black - I'll wait for another reduction, as I am not really a fuss about how they look - they'd look more or less the same.  If I find something nice, I'd buy two pairs, so that they'd last longer.


There're a few marchandisers at the marche gambetta, you can find some famous brands for cheap price - Jones, JCrew etc. - I must compare.

No comments: