Sunday, January 16, 2011

pole emploi - problem...

I might have mentioned this before that I've been on the benefit. If your contract is fixed duration (CDD - contrat durée déterminée), you can claim your beneft by presenting your job certificate (attestation de travail) to pole emploi after working more than 6 months.  

The earlier in the year, I had to have my title de séjour renewed(it's my 2nd récépissée) at the Nice prefecture. On the same day in the afternoon, I had a regular meeting with pole emploi so I left them a copy to update my status.

only Friday morning, I had a call from the pole emploi saying that they have not received that they'd cut my benefit as of 11 January. They love papers but they'd lost my very important document - so typical. Within an hour, I was at the pole emploi office nearby, with a copy again - to ensure that they'd sort that out.


Yesterday, I received a letter saying that i didn't act according to our notice therefore they are closing my benefit account as of 11 january.
Can't believe it - I thought I was being organised but for nothing!!! With a help of my hubby, I had written a letter with sufficient evidents so hopefully they'll put my account back in.

No comments: