Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Carte de séjour - still continue

I've got my récépissé renewed for another 3 months this morning. It only took us a half an hour waiting in the office. (15 mins outside)  It went very smoothly.

The lady at the desk told me about the current status of my carte de séjour - I should receive the letter for collection very soon. That's a great news. 
As I am currently on the benefit, I have to hand over the copy to the French version of job centre(pole emploi). 


I can now relax a little bit.... once I get the 10 year card, I should feel much better!

2 comments:

la fourchette said...

Whew! I know how that goes...bon courage...et bonne année from down the road in Aix en Provence!
Leslie

Zzie said...

Hello Mme La fouchette

Thank you for your message. Yes, you need loads of patience for getting this.. bonne année et bonne santé 2011!

Zzie