Sunday, January 9, 2011

The colour of eyes - not important to me

I watched [L'amour dans les pres] on M6 last night.  It's one of my few faviourites French TV program. It's a reality TV to help people working in the agriculture/ farming industry to find their love of their lives.

The night I saw was just an introduction - introducting this series' candidates so that public who saw on this program can write a love letter to whoever they fancied. The actual series will be shown later in the year.


I respect the people working for that kind of industry - it must be hard work. The previous series, there were some nasty people - one of the girls did actually went on the show for a laugh by dumping the man - she did have a boyfriend elsewhere. That's really mean, as the guy was very into her.

From the interview in the show, I noticed that to some people,the colour of eyes is as important as the colour of hair..  
To me, the colour of eyes and hair are not something we care as Japanese - we have more or less same colour.

No comments: