Monday, September 5, 2011

un petit tour du musée de Louvre

Click here for TF1 site video (only valid for 7 days)

I saw a very interesting reportage yesterday about Paris' musee Louvre - the world's most visited museum of 8.5 million visitors per year.  Just over 15 mins reportage shows some hindsights about the back of the Louvre, only 10% of its collections are on display, the restoration of paintings, rare film when the Mona lisa came back to France after its stolen, the dedicated firemen who are on daily training and checking.

I visited there once long time ago and it was indeed pack with people (including me of course) who wanted to see the most famous painting in the world and I was also thrilled to see the beautiful statue- the Wingled victory of Samothrace.  There are still many areas I didn't see and I would like to spend more time to visit again.....it'll be worth taking a long queue.

No comments: