Monday, September 5, 2011

Pole emploi

While I was taking the accounting training, I was supposed to receive some daily allowance - the guy at the pole emploi told me at the beginning but nothing had happened until towards the end of the training, I found an electronic message on the official website. 

Had I not checked my page on their website, I wouldn't have known that all documents was about to be verified and the amount of money that's expected to be received. However, the end of training means that you SHOULD find a job somewhere, so they automatically disabled my account.

I then had to re-activate my account, saying that I am still looking. Meanwhile, the money that I was supposed to receive, hadn't reached me yet.  I contacted the Pole emploi what to do. They told me to send the relevant papers so I did. They said all papers have been verified so they should send my allowance shortly.............

Two months later, still nothing happened. I hesitated to ask for the money as I didn't want to sound too often or desparate, though it's always nice to have something extra which I would have received 4 months ago so eventually I did contact them.  They said no papers received. But you said it on the last email.....well but never mind.

Yet again, I said no problem, I will drop you the copy. 
Finally, the documents reached the relevant personnel and he rang me and said it should be dealt shortly.  Let's wait and see...

No comments: