Friday, March 12, 2010

Daniella or Roomba

I am probably not so tidy person.. Yes, I do make a mess at home, particularly when my hubby's away. Perhaps he's more tidier and clean the mess as he makes whereas I'd be more tempted to leave it (or pile it) until I must.

Clearning is the last thing I want to do... and if someone can do it, I'd be quite happy to let them do it.

Daniella was my cleaner. When I was earning enough to afford a cleaner, she comes once a week clearning and ironing for two hours. When I had a broken anckle, that's when I started to call her and since then I got myself totally spoilt.

She's a foreigner,like me, came from Eastern Europe - in some ways, we shared common views of living in a foreing country. We used to talk about love life, she used to say, being in a relationship is more hustled than being single. When I told her about my new love and eventually getting married, she's so pleased with me but also make sure I am happy with my own decision.

The point is, when I think about cleaning, I think of her darely, as being professional, hats off, she's done perfectly. I can't clean the house in the way, she's done.

Then, my hubby mentioned about this clever tool a while ago: THE Roomba
It's an intelligent robot doing the hoovering detecting and avoiding obstacles. That's a great stuff. The another model's even doing the wet mopping.

As Daniella told me she didn't like France and French language, I can't remember why, so I don't think I can bring her over here but I can still carry on dreaming of owning this machine to do the job I am not good at.

Only if this stuff could do ironing and go grocery shopping..

No comments: