Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful mystery dinner


I didn't know I had some big fans! Look all these memorabia!!!

Was really a fantastic night - a surprise party by my friends - the theme was "Japanese host club". It's a special bar that young good looking men in trendy suits serving drinks to female customers in a bar. Apparently, there's usually some entertainments (mostly drinking competition, singing, magic etc).

It's another part of Japanese modern cultures.


Well, I was treated like a princess that night - the whole night was just like a dream. - yes, indeed, I was rather merry - not overly drunk though. It was just simply a fun night that I will never forget because....


I went home with the roomslippers!!!! I shut the door behind without changing my own shoes. - the guy there was already asleep.


Bravo guys and thank you for making the day so special.

You guys are fantastic! You lot are indeed a bunch of creative people.


No comments: