Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy new year!




Hope whoever read my blog continue reading it and finds it interesting.

2012's the year of Dragon.

I don't know what it signifies but i hope there won't be any natural disasters this year. And particularly those who'd been affected by the catastrophies, my thoughts are always with you and hope that everyone keep's their chin up and be positive despite the difficulties in lives.

There's always warm spring coming after the harsh cold winter.

My mum often told me this old saying.

Has anyone made this year's resolution? Me, i'd rather not to mention it here but leave it blank so that it reminds me l when I re-read it.

5th year in France this year! I should be proud of myself coping with French people and some systems but I'm beginning to feel much more comfortable here.

No comments: